Re: Photo: Tank Cars At National Zinc Separating Company Plant

Brian Termunde

Bob;
You are certainly one of the most prolific posters on this on and my other groups! That's NOT a complaint, it is praise!

While many of your posts, or rather, the subjects of your post are of little interest to me personally, I am but one person in this and those groups. So even though I don't view each and every link, I DO appreciate you taking the time to share them with us! You are very generous doing so.

I hope that you continue to share your discoveries with us, I'm very grateful, here, and on our other groups! Again, Thank you very much!

Take Care,

Brian R. Termunde
Midvale, Utah