Re: Speedwitch Relaunch Decal Freight Cars

Paul Doggett

Sorry that should have been Bruce not Bill
Doh
Paul Doggett

On 27 Jul 2020, at 12:09, Paul Doggett via groups.io <paul.doggett2472@...> wrote:

Bill
I used the C&EI I have also used bits of them to make up other sets they are good.
<image0.jpeg>

Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 27 Jul 2020, at 01:31, Bruce Griffin <bdg1210@...> wrote:

Friends,

I am curious how or if anyone has used the Speedwitch Relaunch Decal Set. Ted recently re-released this huge decal set to support the Hindsight 2020 series and I was fast enough to get one before they sold out.  I am curious if anyone is willing to share their efforts to use these decals.  As primarily a B&O modeler I have access to photos of the W-2 and W-2A hoppers so I will start there and share my research and progress. I don’t have a collection of photos of the many of the other cars, so I would be very interested to see what others have done.  Looking forward to seeing other’s models.

Best Regards,
Bruce D. Griffin
Ashland, MD
https://bomodeling.com/blog/