From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rich Yoder
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 9:38 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] SLSX stock cars and NISX confirmation

Hi Peter,

It’s not a former Mather car. The structural members are too heavy. Mather didn’t use traditional Railroad shapes when it came to building their cars. And it doesn’t have the Mather Patented roof which had a 6” Overhang.

I attached a  Mather single deck Stock car photo of car NIX Number 479  taken after 1959.

Sincerely,

Rich Yoder