Re: Vallejo box car red from micro-Mark

Eric Hansmann

IIRC, MicroMark added another label to Vallejo Model Air colors that corresponded with Polly-Scale color formulations.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Jul 28, 2020, at 10:51 PM, Brian Carlson via groups.io <prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I’ve been buying a lot of Vallejo paint lately as I get more used to it and I wanted to pick up a variety of browns and reds for rolling stock. MicroMark has boxcar red 29015X2. This is exactly the same as Vallejo 71.080 rust. MicroMark just stuck another label on it. Offering this email as a public service announcement so others don’t end up like me with three of the same color.🤦🏻‍♂️

Brian J. Carlson