From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Carlson via groups.io
Sent: onsdag 29. juli 2020 05:51
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Vallejo box car red from micro-Mark

I’ve been buying a lot of Vallejo paint lately as I get more used to it and I wanted to pick up a variety of browns and reds for rolling stock. MicroMark has boxcar red 29015X2. This is exactly the same as Vallejo 71.080 rust. MicroMark just stuck another label on it. Offering this email as a public service announcement so others don’t end up like me with three of the same color.🤦🏻‍♂️

Brian J. Carlson