Two new decal sets available from Missouri Pacific Historical Society 45’ gondolas and 45’ and 50’ flatcars

Charlie Duckworth

Working with Ed Hawkins we’ve introduced two more  Mopac decal sets through the Missouri Pacific Historical Society.   The first set is for the F&C 45’ panel gondolas and the second set is for the Chad Boas 45’ and 50’ flatcars he’s done. Both sets heavily research with extra reweigh stations.

search on eBay for seller Mopachistoricalsociety
or go here.

http://mopac.org/store/models-and-decals/ho-scale-decals

Also we have a restock on ART decals with the three logos for the yellow cars.
--
Charlie Duckworth
Omaha, Ne.