Re: Two new decal sets available from Missouri Pacific Historical Society 45’ gondolas and 45’ and 50’ flatcars

hubert mask

Try again to get them.   I plan on posting them on my web site but thought of letting the MOPAC group sell them first.

Hubert Mask
Mask
 Island Decals.

On Jul 30, 2020, at 7:41 PM, Tony Thompson <tony@...> wrote:

Ed Sutorik wrote:

I tried ordering a couple of decals, and the website had me going around in circles.
I tried doing a contact, and it refused to accept input.
I'd still like to buy the decals.

   I had the same experience, Ed, and got totally frustrated. But I had a cup of coffee, settled my nerves, and tried again. It worked okay the second time. Don't ask me to explain.

Tony Thompson