Re: NYC 19000 series caboose color

Rich C

Dave, The only one listed is TCP-221
NYC Freight Car Red 1945-1960. I am not sure if this shade deviated much from your time period. I am sure there are others who will provide a more precise match.

Rich Christie

On Monday, August 3, 2020, 12:25:13 PM CDT, Dave Lawler <davelawler@...> wrote:

Good day all,
I'm preparing to paint an older brass HO model of a New York Central 19000 series caboose.
My modeling period is 1944.
I use Accupaint/TruColor almost exclusively and they have several freight car reds and browns in
their line but none specifically for NYC that I have found.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a TruColor paint that will work on the 19000 series cabooses?
Best regards,
Dave Lawler