Re: NYC 19000 series caboose color

Rich C

I agree Dave. I like the NYC. I plan on getting a 19000 caboose from either the society or AMB down the road. I have a Funaro USRA caboose which probably was painted the same as yours. I agree the shade should be more brownish. I too will see what others say.

Rich Christie

On Monday, August 3, 2020, 01:43:52 PM CDT, Dave Lawler <davelawler@...> wrote:

Thank you Rich. I forgot that I had noticed that color in their list but I was not sure, it appeared too red.

I  have always wondered if those NYC cars are really red or sort of a brown. I’m no a rivet counter but

I’d like to get the color as close to the prototype as possible.

Dave lawler

Sent from Mail for Windows 10