From: Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee@...>
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Aug 5, 2020 4:51 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Block of cars

From what I’ve read, and heard, “Lashup” is a model railroad term.  Not used by railroaders IRL (In Real Life).

Now, I don’t KNOW about “block,” but it seems to me to be a common term to describe arranging a number of objects with some degree of commonality together.  In the case of freight cars (that IS what we’re talking about, right?), that commonality would be a destination, or a consignee.

I admit that the brain cells are Blocked (😊 ) from coming up with an example, but still . . .

Schuyler