looking for a source for Youngstown early post war (wide seam panels) corrugated 7' opening doors for 10'6" double door boxcar project

Brent Greer

I am hoping someone can help me with a project I am working on.  The car is a 1945 DD boxcar, 10'6" height cars with 14' door opening (two 7' doors) that were of the interim improved youngstown design with the 5-6-5 corrugations and the wide seams.  Can any of you point me to a source for suitable doors in HO scale (even if they might have been in a resin kit at some point)?  Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincere thanks,
Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer