The Gateway to Oklahoma History Website (Making Corrections)

Bob Chaparro

The Gateway to Oklahoma History Website (Making Corrections)

As some of you know, I have posted railroad photographs from that website (https://gateway.okhistory.org/) on this group.

In some instances, the captions and descriptions have been questionable as the writers generally do not have the expertise and background of members on this group.

Yesterday I found such an instance of a mistaken caption for something about which I had better information. I submitted my information and the caption was corrected within twenty-four hours.

If you spot any mistakes in photo captions and descriptions, each photo is accompanied by a "Contact Us" box at the bottom which you can use to suggest a correction.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA