RI boxcar (was Photo: ATSF Boxcar 32402 (Undated) )

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

Looking at the RI boxcar that also appears in this image, I would say it is numbered in the 41XXX range somewhere.

That would put it in this slot of cars according to my Dec 1930 ORER:

Stl. Underfr. Z-Bar series 40700-42199 40ft IL 8ft 6in IW 8ft 1in IH 80,000 lbs 1477 cars

Thanks Bob for the great links!

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund