Re: inexpensive kit-bash

Chuck Cover

Group:  Thanks for all the positive comments.

Jim Brewer asked:  How were the Tichy decals to work with?

I know that Tichy decals have been discussed previously on this list and some have said that they are too thick and hard to work with.  However, I have used Tichy decals for a number of projects when the kit does not come with decals or I want to letter for a different road.  I have found them to be easy to work with and they look fine to me on the finished models.  I use the same process as with other decal products.  Attached are a few photos of models for which I used Tichy decals.

Chuck Cover

Santa Fe, NM