Re: inexpensive kit-bash

Mont Switzer

Rene,

As far as I know those cars were painted freight car red like the old Floquil Boxcar Red.

It appears that a few cars were rebuilt after WWII for on-line quarry to mill service.  Those cars appear to be black.

Roster notes indicate all of these cars were off of the revenue roster by the end of 1949.

Mont

Montford L. Switzer

President

Switzer Tank Lines, Inc.