Re: inexpensive kit-bash

Tony Thompson

Chuck Cover wrote:

I know that Tichy decals have been discussed previously on this list and some have said that they are too thick and hard to work with.  However, I have used Tichy decals for a number of projects when the kit does not come with decals or I want to letter for a different road.  I have found them to be easy to work with and they look fine to me on the finished models.  I use the same process as with other decal products.

   I would agree, Chuck. I have not found them objectionable, though I would prefer not to have the (minimal) 3-D aspect.

Tony Thompson