Re: PRR Freighy Car Paint Mix

O Fenton Wells

Totally understand.  I dropped two etched tank car ladders(Sill steps) from a Southern Car and Foundry 3 dome tank car and I think by now they are in Mexico.  I then dropped a third and had to buy another brass etchings part from SC&F.  Thank goodness he had them.  My wife got me an apron to wear when using small parts but I forget to use it. Just say'in
Fenton

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 12:09 PM Dennis Storzek <destorzek@...> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 07:43 PM, WILLIAM PARDIE wrote:
This morning while diligently looking for another lost part the plate magically appeared.
Proving once again that time travel is possible. The simple explanation is when you dropped the etching, it bounced into the future, and you just had to wait to catch up with it.

Dennis Storzek

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd