From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Cover
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 11:31 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] inexpensive kit-bash

Group:  Thanks for all the positive comments.

Jim Brewer asked:  How were the Tichy decals to work with?

I know that Tichy decals have been discussed previously on this list and some have said that they are too thick and hard to work with.  However, I have used Tichy decals for a number of projects when the kit does not come with decals or I want to letter for a different road.  I have found them to be easy to work with and they look fine to me on the finished models.  I use the same process as with other decal products.  Attached are a few photos of models for which I used Tichy decals.

Chuck Cover

Santa Fe, NM