Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] inexpensive kit-bash

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Chuck;

My kit, build, which was cruelly stolen, but originally gifted to me by Ed Hawkins, had decals.  Given the commentary on how flawed that kit was, and the challenges of assembling that kit, I am amazed you also put that SOB together.

Given the wanderings of these “Steel Road” box cars in tin plate, steel sheet, etc., I m astounded more people have not got onboard the necessity of having these cars and others on their roads.

Great job!

Elden Gatwood