Re: Galvanized roofs

Benjamin Hom

Brian Shumaker wrote:
"From photographs it seems one can almost assume that the all-steel cars probably were built with galvanized roofs and many wood-sided cars and some railroad manufactured cars (PRR, B&O, Milw, etc) may not . It would be interesting and useful for modelers to know which cars were equipped with them.  I'd be annoyed if someone looked at my beautifully weathered car with peeling roof panels tell me that it didn't have a galvanized roof."

Or you can model from those same photos instead of trying to guess.

Ben Hom