Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. August 2020 um 19:45 Uhr
Von: "Jon Miller" <atsfus@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: [RealSTMFC] Brass tank car

    I have a nice looking brass tank car.  It's 2 dome and etched on the bottom of the frame is AJIN,   10-1988.  It is painted gloss black and that's the way I bought it.  It has trucks with .066 (+/-) wheel sets which is interesting.  Bought years ago (probably eBay) and wonder if anyone knows of available decals (for my time era) that would work.  Also how accurate is this car?  I think there is 1 in the CBC's that match.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941