Gesendet: Montag, 17. August 2020 um 16:02 Uhr
Von: "Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io" <schuyler.larrabee@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] Brass tank car

Where is the brake wheel on this model?

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of vapeurchapelon
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 9:27 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Brass tank car

Hello Jon,

are the ladders on your model centered or off- center/ below one of the domes?

When I searched for this model with the appropriate OMI catalog # I always got pics with two ladders on one side. So I assumed the entire run has been build that way.

Regards

Johannes

Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. August 2020 um 20:20 Uhr
Von: "Jon Miller" <atsfus@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io

On 8/16/2020 11:02 AM, vapeurchapelon wrote:

I suppose it's this one?:

    Appears to be.  Notice that yours has 2 ladders on one side only.  Mine has only one ladder on both sides.  I have no box!  I bought second hand so have no idea what the original owner did to it.  $200 WOW!

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941