Schuyler

Thank you , I forgot to add the decals are Microscale and the handrails are brass with short locomotive turned brass handrail knobs.
Paul Doggett

On 17 Aug 2020, at 15:12, Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Paul,

Your usual creative and excellent modeling, photographed on your very well-modeled layout. Thanks for sharing.

Schuyler

-----Original Message-----
From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Doggett via groups.io
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 10:01 AM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] What’s on my work bench

Not a freight car but a kit bashed tender for any of the following SP locos 2-6-0, 4-6-0, 2-8-0 or 4-8-0. Started with a Bachmann tender frame which matched the SP 0-8-0 tender that I have Brian Moore donated the tank which I cut down the body on and filled all the holes with 0.025” styrene. The oil tank was made with 0.020” styrene, the water filler was made with a piece of 0.040” styrene. The water and oil tanks had Archer rivets fitted unfortunately I didn’t take a photo of them, it’s not perfect but I am pleased with it. I hope this is ok for here. Remove if not permitted.

Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿