Re: Brass tank car

Schuyler Larrabee

Well, yes, since both links take me to the same car . . .¬† ūüėä

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of vapeurchapelon
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 10:28 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Brass tank car

Do you mean the one we were originally discussing? I can see the brake wheel right at the first photo, right side:

Or do you speak of the GATC car I brought into discussion because this is (afaik!) the "NIPSCO" car (if I am wrong with this I APOLOGIZE!)? Browse the photos and there too you will see the brake wheel:

Regards

Johannes

Gesendet: Montag, 17. August 2020 um 16:02 Uhr
Von: "Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io" <schuyler.larrabee@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] Brass tank car

Where is the brake wheel on this model?

Schuyler

Von: "Jon Miller" <atsfus@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io

On 8/16/2020 11:02 AM, vapeurchapelon wrote:

I suppose it's this one?:

    Appears to be.  Notice that yours has 2 ladders on one side only.  Mine has only one ladder on both sides.  I have no box!  I bought second hand so have no idea what the original owner did to it.  $200 WOW!

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941