Re: What’s on my work bench

O Fenton Wells

Wowzer Paul, you do more than freight cars, excellent
Well done and thanks for sharing

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 10:01 AM Paul Doggett via groups.io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Not a freight car but a kit bashed tender for any of the following SP locos 2-6-0, 4-6-0, 2-8-0 or 4-8-0. Started with a Bachmann tender frame which matched the SP 0-8-0 tender that I have Brian Moore donated the tank which I cut down the body on and filled all the holes with 0.025” styrene. The oil tank was made with 0.020” styrene, the water filler was made with a piece of 0.040” styrene. The water and oil tanks had Archer rivets fitted unfortunately I didn’t take a photo of them, it’s not perfect but I am pleased with it. I hope this is ok for here. Remove if not permitted.

Paul Doggett     England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd