Re: Southern Ry question

Schuyler Larrabee

Thanks.  Actually I am not the one “doing this” but I think the man in our club who is doing it probably can use this information to “get there.”

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Garth Groff and Sally Sanford
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 5:38 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Southern Ry question

Schuyler,

Based on the late and much missed Floquil Southern Green F110174, here are the computer codes:

HTML: 55734F

CMYK: 68, 36, 76, 20

RGB: 85, 115, 79

I assume you are making labels on a computer. If so these codes should do as well as the Pantone numbers, depending on which color selector you prefer. IIRC, there is probably a Pantone converter somewhere on the web, but I will leave you to find it if this isn't satisfactory.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 4:51 PM Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks but we’re trying to specify a paint or ink color for printing labels.  Not interested in buying paint.

Schuyler