WAB Postwar AAR DD Boxcar – Front Range Upgrade #4

Tony Thompson

Thanks Tom.

On Aug 24, 2020, at 12:24 PM, Tom Madden via groups.io <pullmanboss@...> wrote:

I'll second Bob's recommendation of the Colorado sun and photographing outdoors (but not in direct sunlight). I have one of those LED lighting boxes but have found the LED strip lighting is too flat and diffuse to make details really pop. The attached photo was shot out on the edge of my covered patio on a sunny day with the mid-afternoon light source high and to the right. The background is one of the four that came with the LED box. Canon Powershot pocket camera, nothing special but it lets me get really close. And tends toward fisheye if too close.

Colorado sun is optional.....

Tom Madden
<Walth 3.jpg>