Re: New NYC gondola kit and more

mopacfirst

Is this the same as the former Sunshine 67.1?  I built one of those, and installed the wood floor in it.  My modeling era is 1958-63.  I keep all my Sunshine instructions, but they're not where I can look at them now.

My question is whether the wood floor would be correct or not for that late time frame.  I had some trouble installing it, and I'm not entirely satisfied with how it fits inside the car (due to my efforts, no fault of the original kit).  If it ought to be scuffed and bedraggled, that would suit me.

Ron Merrick