Re: New NYC gondola kit and more

Tom Madden

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 04:06 PM, mopacfirst wrote:
My question is whether the wood floor would be correct or not for that late time frame.  I had some trouble installing it, and I'm not entirely satisfied with how it fits inside the car (due to my efforts, no fault of the original kit).  If it ought to be scuffed and bedraggled, that would suit me.
Here's the floor casting from the new kit. Sorry for the bow - it was the top one in a stack of 25 and the scuffing and bedraggling resulted in bulged boards in the center of the pattern. It will flatten out.

Tom Madden