Re: New NYC gondola kit and more

mopacfirst

I snagged two of the Sunshine 67.1 NYC gon directly from Sunshine at, I think, Naperville.  Built one and put one on eBay because it was one of those cars that were probably infrequent visitors to my part of the country, and I have not seen one show up for sale since.  I used Kadee as the only option, then, for the 70 ton truck with three springs in the outer row, but I think there are others now.  So I'd say, especially if you are farther northeast than I am, that the new Resin Kits offering would be worthwhile.

Ron Merrick