Re: Flat Black

Robert J Miller CFA

You can still find Floquil on e-Bay, but it can get pricey.

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Jack Burgess <jack@...>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 5:12:02 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Flat Black

Denny….

I have not heard that Testor’s was leaving…thanks for mentioning that fact. (Who/what is MTH?) I still have a dozen unopened Floquil bottles left so I just ordered another bottle of Testor’s paint thinner for them. Hopefully, I’ll run out of Floquil paint just after I build the last YV model on my list and those 45+ resin kits…

Jack Burgess