Re: Flat Black

Nelson Moyer

Check Hobbylinc for Tamiya paints. I just bought 12 cans of Tamiya Fine Light Gray Primer, and they discount Tamiya products 20%.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jon Miller
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 12:29 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Flat Black

On 9/1/2020 10:14 AM, Ken Adams wrote:

And Tamiya's Matte Black

 And there's a place on eBay that sells Tamiya's lacquer (flat black among others).  Appears to be real lacquer as I have added from my gallon of lacquer thinner and it didn't gel, just thins down.  Never have seen it in the US.  I have ordered and got half a dozen containers.  It's not cheap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamiya-Lacquer-Paint-Gloss-82101-82180-LP-1-to-LP-80-10ml-multiple-choice/373084232133?hash=item56dd8d99c5:g:sG4AAOSw76hefAn5

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941