Re: Diosol Formula Again

Nolan Hinshaw

On Sep 1, 2020, at 17:35, qmp211 <milepost206@mchsi.com> wrote:

Greetings,

This is a re-post to.

I copied the Diosol formula posted in one of the yahoo groups several years ago by a chemist who lab analyzed and posted the formula. This is as posted verbatim.

"38% by vol toluene, 41% by vol xylene and 21% by vol Solvesso 100 (a long evaporation rate aromatic hydrocarbon solvent). Getting the toluene and xylene is not difficult, but the Solvesso 100 is only available through chemical suppliers."
I've read the MSDS docs for toluene and xylene so many times that I'm glad I don't play with Diosol any more. Nitrile gloves and an extremely well-ventilated workspace are necessities for me...