Re: Flat Black

Craig Zeni

As Mont says, I use the SC II thinner.  I put too much time into models to risk ruining one by trying to cheap out on the thinner, no matter whose paint.  Hardware store lacquer thinner gets used for clean up but for the actual finish? Manufacturer's thinner.  A $10 can of SC II thinner I bought 10 years ago is barely half gone.    The lone exception is using Mr Self Leveling Thinner with Tru Color; the Tru Color thinner is too darn volatile and obscenely expensive.  The Mr SLT works great on the stuff.

Craig Zeni
Cary NC