Re: Flat Black

Tony Thompson

But Star Brand sticks to resin and Tru-color sure does not, thinners in common or not. And BTW Star thinner stays in its bottle, which is certainly not the case with TruC.
Tony Thompson

On Sep 4, 2020, at 3:10 PM, Lee Thwaits <leeoldsa@...> wrote:

Using Star Brand paint I initially had a problem with some minor chipping over time.  Talking to Jimmy
Booth of PBL of the problem he told me that it is imperative that use their thinner with both TruColor and Star Brand paints because of a chemical compatibility with other thinners. Since using it I have had no problems (over 20 O scale cars).
Lee Thwaits