From: Josh
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2020 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photos: Utah Poultry Producers Cooperative Association Reefers (1928)

The Northern Utah Division NMRA did a custom run of this paint scheme through Accurail a few years ago. Every once in a while they show up on ebay.

One of these photos I've never seen before so I wonder if University of Utah only scanned it recently.

There is a replica car painted by Utah Transit Authority on display at the Intermountain Farmers Association grain elevator near the Draper Trax station (IFA is the current incarnation of the Utah Poultry Producers).