From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Jim Gates via groups.io <jim.gates@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 11:29 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] QUESTION ON SANTA FE Sk-L STOCK CAR

The ones rebuilt and renumbered into the 52000 series certainly did. There were other minor rebuilding programs, so most if, not all probably got ladders, but I have not seen photos showing that. Steve Sandifer should know.

Jim Gates
On Sunday, September 6, 2020, 03:59:14 PM CDT, WILLIAM PARDIE <pardiew001@...> wrote:

When delivered these s  stock/coke cars (58000 series)  did not have end ladders.  As the cars lasted into the 1950's were end ladders ever added?

Thanks for any help.

Bill Pardie

Question On Santa Fe Sk-L Stock Car