C&O 1013 Covered Hopper Upgrade

Lester Breuer

I have upgraded a Chesapeake & Ohio (C&O) 70 Ton, 2 bay, covered hopper, C&O 1013, Class LO.  The upgrade of C&O 1013 covered hopper includes changes and addition of parts including wire grabs and ladder rungs not in the kit.  If you are interested in the upgrade, photos and writeup of the upgrade process including painting and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer