Re: Photo: Pittsburgh & Shawmut Railroad Dump Car M-24 (1954)

gary laakso

From the W&R flyer for these cars back in 92, they were built by the Clark Car Co. in the 1920s and 1930s;

SP 3360-3373

PRR 999000-999079 or 489900-489915

NYC X6500-6535

NP 89000-89059

DL&W 95708 plus others

B&O X330-324

WM 1410-1421

UP 91500-91544  and

SP&S X50-51

Very finely detailed cars with additional air tanks to provide detail options.   The trucks a require replacement wheels and axles.

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock