From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nolan
Hinshaw via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 8:30 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] roof contruction details

On Sep 9, 2020, at 14:43, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;)
<claus@hellgatemodels.com> wrote:

Hi List Members,

This image linked below allows one to zoom in on the roof contruction
details in a very clear way...

https://historicpittsburgh.org/islandora/object/pitt%3A715.3949832.CP
In almost all of these very busy vintage photos there's some eminently
modelable detail that has very little to do with the obvious subject. In
this case it's the air compressor on the street to the right of the
restaurant, and it looks like the kid brother of one we had in the family
rental business. Swap out the engine for a six cylinder Ingersoll-Rand
multifuel, make the compressor a compound with two low pressure cylinders in
a 90 degree vee and a single high pressure cylinder between the other two,
and put it on 6/70X15 wheels and inflatable tires - Bob's yer uncle. Browse
all over and find other tidbits.