Re: What Is This Flatcar Load?

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Bill,

Have you considered Chad Boaz's kits? He has some neat stuff nobody else has done. They are pretty basic bodies and underframes, to which you add the details. I have a couple waiting to build and I think they are pretty nice.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 5:39 PM Bill Keene via groups.io <bill41=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bruce,

Thank You. I need a few flat cars and this one looks like a good candidate.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Sep 10, 2020, at 2:36 PM, Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:

Bill,

The car is CB&Q 91243, an FM-11/11A class car. The reason that Marty's blog had the prototype photo was that he was building a model.

A resin HO FM-11 model was recently available from Ed Rethwischm and Jerry Hamsmith .

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, Al