From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty McGuirk
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 4:42 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] What Is This Flatcar Load?

I’d received the ID of the load after I’d posted the photo on my blog. Obviously I forgot to update the post!

My car is a Sunshine Models kit that was one of the registration door prizes Martin used to provide at his Naperville meets.

Marty

On Sep 10, 2020, at 5:36 PM, Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:

Bill,

The car is CB&Q 91243, an FM-11/11A class car. The reason that Marty's blog had the prototype photo was that he was building a model.

A resin HO FM-11 model was recently available from Ed Rethwischm and Jerry Hamsmith .

Regards,

Bruce Smith

Auburn, Al