Re: L&N boom and tool car 42296

Bruce Smith

Dick,

Nice work!  What gets coupled to the “a” end?

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On Sep 11, 2020, at 8:25 AM, Richard Scott <rlscott5709@...> wrote:

Here's a photo of my most recent pandemic project, an O-scale model of L&N boom and tool car 42296.  I built it from a vintage Train-Craft Products kit, with many modifications and some added details.  I painted it with Polly Scale acrylics, and lettered it with Champ decals.

I have other photos of my steam-era freight cars in "Dick Scott's models," currently on the first page of our photo section.

Dick Scott
<L&N 42296.JPG>