Re: Photo: Tank Car Outside Brewery (1913)

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Friends,

Here's a screen grab with a bit of Photoshop magic of the tank car at the Iron City Brewery. It is marked I. R. Co. 32, and appears to be an AC&F Type 7. Another very interesting tank car is behind it, but sadly only the dome is visible.

Yours Aye,

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 1:36 PM Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Photo: Tank Car Outside Brewery (1913)

A photo from the Historic Pittsburgh Collection:

https://historicpittsburgh.org/islandora/object/pitt%3A715.133908.CP

Click on the photo and then scroll to enlarge it.

Photo editing software will bring out the detail.

The car appears to be I.R Co. 3_2 with full-length running boards and hand rails.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA