Re: RPCyc 35

John Barry

Bill,

I second that emotion!  The work is encyclopedic.  Thank you Pat Wider!

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA

707-490-9696

PO Box 44736
Washington, DC 20026-4736

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 09:44:08 PM EDT, william darnaby <wdarnaby@...> wrote:

I have not seen this new issue mentioned on the list, unless I completely missed it, but I received my copy of RPCyc 35 today.  It is everything you wanted to know about the 1937 boxcar including 180 pages of diagrams covering everything from brakes to underframes to roofs and has 200 pages of photos of all the roads that owned these cars with a complete roster.  It is offered by Rons Books and has the same look and feel of the previous 34 volumes.

Bill Darnaby