Re: RPCyc 35

O Fenton Wells

Just got mine and it is VERY complete.  Excellent
Fenton

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 9:44 PM william darnaby <wdarnaby@...> wrote:
I have not seen this new issue mentioned on the list, unless I completely missed it, but I received my copy of RPCyc 35 today.  It is everything you wanted to know about the 1937 boxcar including 180 pages of diagrams covering everything from brakes to underframes to roofs and has 200 pages of photos of all the roads that owned these cars with a complete roster.  It is offered by Rons Books and has the same look and feel of the previous 34 volumes.

Bill Darnaby

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd