From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] on behalf of Tony Thompson [tony@...]
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 2:06 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] truck screws for brass models

I recently had a request to repeat a description I had given in a talk at a conference, about how I had replaced the shouldered truck screws common on brass freight car models (and a ready source of operating problems). I decided to make it into a blog post, and the link is below if you're interested.

https://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2020/09/those-pesky-truck-screws-for-brass.html

Tony Thompson
tony@...