Re: Proto 2000 Stock Car

Steve SANDIFER

It is important to check the ORER for your modeling era. Just because the Proto paint scheme may be correct does not mean that car was leased to that railroad at the time you model.

J. Stephen Sandifer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony Thompson
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 12:08 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Proto 2000 Stock Car

Garth Groff wrote:

 I know PK2 offered a B&O car in their first run (I have one I've considered relettering), and their early cars were supposedly very accurate.

    The original P2k releases were ALL based on Richard Hendrickson's recommendations. In their last years, a few foobles crept in, and with Walthers -- well. But you can trust the originals.

Tony Thompson