Re: Proto 2000 Stock Car

Allan Smith

I have two Mather Stock Car Kits 1 GSX 4048 and 1 GM&O 109028 that I will sell for $15 each plus shipping if anyone is interested. Both are new in the box. These are Mather 40' Double Deck Stock Cars

Please contact me off list Smithal9@...

Al Smith

On Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 03:23:01 AM PDT, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford <mallardlodge1000@...> wrote:

Ray,

You should be able to find some of these at a train show (if we ever have them again!), or on eBay. The stock cars don't seem to have sold particularly well, and lots of them got dumped on the outlet markets.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:31 PM Ray Carson via groups.io <PrewarUPModeler=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks everyone for your responses, they are very helpful. If the kit is still at my LHS, then I may get it.

The general stock car practices are also useful.

-Ray