Re: GN 50 footer

Paul Doggett

Clark

Another great looking car very nicely modelled.

Paul

On 22 Sep 2020, at 23:20, Clark Propst <cepropst@q.com> wrote:

I built a ton of cars the first five months of the year. This is the only car I’ve worked on since. A normal pace  ;  ))
Since then I’ve picked up a couple kits off eBay and traded with friends for a couple others. So, I now have a slight cushion to boredom when cold weather hits. This Westerfield kit came as wood door and a half Auto car. The instructions shows a version with a 6’ steel door I decided to buy a 6’ steel door and the correct decals to change the car for Westerfield to make the conversion. The body was painted with Tru-color paints, I used Scalecoat on the underframe and trucks. Weathering Prismacolor pencils and Pan Pastels.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Attachments: